* Video: Bass Down Low by DEV feat. The Cataracs. DEV is the chick from the Far East Movement song "Like a G6." She is sooo hot in this new video!! And in one scene, she wears some of the fucking HOTTEST shoes I've ever seen! Can I please get a piercing above my mouth and a lopsided haircut now? GET IT, GIRL!!!
* Movie: How To Train Your Dragon - I have Julia to thank for this. After raving about it constantly, I finally got it to see what she was going on about, and I'm SO happy I did!! It's ADORABLE!! The story is so cute and fun and interesting, and I was immersed in the movie the entire time. The dragons remind me of dogs and their loyalty to the owners. The scenery in the movie is absolutely breathtaking. Love, love, love! * Website: http://www.robinbarcus.com/Home.html This woman makes dresses out of art and she is fabulous! She's working on a series of dresses inspired by states!
* Fashion: Christian Louboutin Rolandzip 120 heels - Ahhh Christian Louboutin. Time and time again, his designs remind me why they are my favvvorite shoes!! These shoes are trendy and very femme fatale.

No comments:
Post a Comment