This is for you, Taters. Let's take a look back at some of the fabulous fashion that Natalie Portman has rocked! First, I'll give you a little update on Ms. Portman. She is currently living in New York City and dating Benjamin Millepied, who is a ballet dancer/choreographer for the New York City Ballet. (Hooottt!)She's coming out with a few movies in the near future:
- Black Swan will be released on December 3rd. It is about a ballerina from New York trying to make it in a competitive company. I have included some cool photos from the movie. Side note: Natalie took ballet as a kid and trained for over a year for the movie.- No Strings Attached will be released in January. It's about two long-term friends (Natalie and Ashton Kutcher) who try to have a purely sexual relationship without falling in love. (This movie was almost called Fuck Buddies. That would have been interesting, eh?)
Now for the FASHION!!
She wore Rodarte at Cannes in September this year. This is
one of my favvvvorite outfits on her!! She looks so beautiful
and elegant in the red, and she exudes confidence!
one of my favvvvorite outfits on her!! She looks so beautiful
and elegant in the red, and she exudes confidence!
![]() |
The following are big red carpet outfits. (Golden Globes and Academy Awards) I love that
Natalie dresses for her body and knows what looks good on her. She's not afraid to branch
out (a lace dress, a headband for her updo, and bright pink on the red carpet), but she knows
how to wear clothes that look beautiful on her and she holds herself so well.
Natalie dresses for her body and knows what looks good on her. She's not afraid to branch
out (a lace dress, a headband for her updo, and bright pink on the red carpet), but she knows
how to wear clothes that look beautiful on her and she holds herself so well.



Natalie is a huge, huge fan of strapless minis. She never does plain, though; she always wears a mini that's a vibrant color or interesting design. She has amazing legs and shoulders, so strapless minis are perfect for her!






I'm so proud...Natalie is a Rodarte girl through and through! The first red dress
I pictured was Rodarte, and the following three outfits are Rodarte. She loves
tulle and interesting designs, which is probably why we both love Rodarte!
I pictured was Rodarte, and the following three outfits are Rodarte. She loves
tulle and interesting designs, which is probably why we both love Rodarte!
The following are a few other amazing dresses I've seen her in. I love how youthful and stylish
her choices are. She's very feminine and mixes her style up so that it's fresh and interesting.










No comments:
Post a Comment